Award winning chili cook off recipes is a recipe that is in great demand by everyone around the world, this chili recipe can be made sample for you who love to cook spicy dishes.
1.Chilean Tailgate Boilermaker
This is a chili recipe that is consumed by gangs in Purdue Boilermaker football game. Most people always prepare and cook the chili last night and then reheat the next day. It is a combination of different chili recipes by award winning chili cook off recipes.
- 2 pound beef pound.
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage.
- 3 (15 ounces) can of chili beans, drain.
- 1 (15 ounces) can of chili pepper in a spicy sauce.
- 1 teaspoon black pepper.
- 2 (28 ounces) diced tomato.
- 1 teaspoon dried basil.
- 1 (6 ounces) juice can tomato paste.
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce.
- 1 Big onion, chopped.
- 3 celery stalks, chopped.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped.
- 1 red pepper, seeded and chopped.
- 1 tablespoon again minced garlic.
- 1 teaspoon White sugar.
- 2 green chilli, seeded and chopped.
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits.
- 4 beef.
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano.
- 1/2 cup beer.
- 1 teaspoon Salt.
- 1 / 4 cup chilli powder.
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 (10.5 ounces) corn chips bag.
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin.
- 1 teaspoon chili papper.
- 1 (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese.
How to Make:
- Heat a large stockpot over medium-high heat. Slit the ground chuck and sausage into a hot pan, and cook until evenly browned. Drain excess fat.
- Pour in chili, spicy chili nuts, diced tomatoes and tomato paste. Add the red onion, celery, green and red peppers, cayenne pepper, chunks of meat, broth and beer. Season with chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, oregano, cumin, hot pepper sauce, basil, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, peppers, and granulated sugar. Mix well, then cover and simmer for a minimum of 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- After 2 hours, taste, and set salt, pepper, and chili powder if necessary. The longer the chilli boils, the better it tastes. Remove from the heat and serve, or chill, and serve the next day.
To serve it, put it in a bowl, and on it with corn chips and a grated Cheddar cheese.
2. The Last Chilli
- 1 pound ground beef.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- 3 (15 ounces) can of red red kidney beans.
- 3 (14.5 ounces) stewed Mexican tomato sterling.
- 2 celery stalks, chopped.
- 1 red pepper, chopped.
- 1 teaspoon dried basil.
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar.
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley.
- 2 Spoon Eat powdered powder.
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin.
- 1 sauce Worcestershire sauce.
- 1/2 cup red wine.
How to Make
- In a large skillet with medium-high heat, cook the beef until brown.
- Combine coocked beef, beens, red wine vinegar, celery, tomatoes, red pepper In a slow cooker, Season with chili powder, cumin, parsley, basil and Worcestershire sauce. Stir to distribute the material evenly.
- Cook in High for 6 hours, or at Low for 8 hours. Pour the wine for the last 2 hours
Based on award winning chili cook off recipes are some of the most desirable recipes, may be useful.