Best Baked Salmon Recipe in the World:Savory and Juicy Salmon Dish with Black Pepper for Special Moment
Salmon is always delicious in any process of cooking. Baked salmon is one of the most favorite dishes made from salmon. There are a plenty of baked salmon recipes with different ingredients. The best baked salmon recipe in the world we are going to show here is really easy, making it perfect recipe for special occasions such as graduation party, new year party, and thanksgiving. It is savory and juicy that not only adults will love it, but also children. This recipe will make all of you fall in love.
The baked salmon is a perfect “restorer” When you are facing huge stressful moments such as an exam, anxiety during pregnancy, or anything. With this best baked salmon recipe in the world, you will be able to pass anything and celebrate your valuable time with beloved people. Just with eight ingredients, you can make the flakiest and tastiest baked salmon ever. So, let’s check it out!
Easy Baked Salmon Black Pepper Recipe
- 1 ½ lb (680 grams) salmon fillet.
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- 3 pressed garlic cloves.
- 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt .
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- 2 Tablespoons of light olive oil with a higher point of smoke.
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
- Lemon slices.
- Stainless mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
How to Make:
- Preheat your oven. The recommended temperature is 450 degrees F.
Next, coat the rimmed baking sheet with foil. It is important to prevent the dish from being sticky and glutinous-even the most expensive baking sheet. It will require you to scrub it fiercely.
- Prepare your stainless mixing bowl for making the sauce. Combine Dijon, garlic cloves, parsley, salt, pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl. You can smell the aroma of mixture. It smells perfectly delicious.
- Slice salmon equally (usually 4 slices) on a baking sheet. Lay 4 tender salmon slices onto prepared baking sheet with the skin side down.
- Brush the sides and top of salmon with the sauce you have made in the mixing bowl and top with slices of lemon.
- Bake at the temperature of 450°F for approximately 15 minutes or until the salmon slices cooked flaky and through. In this step, you need to be careful, don’t overcook. You can see the top of salmon slices is nicely browned and soft, means it is done.
- Sprinkle a pinch of black pepper over the salmon slices. That’s all! Really an easy-yummy excellent dish for lunch and dinner.
Yield: 4 portions
Isn’t it easy and quick dish? This best baked salmon recipe in the world is reliable and recommended every time you and your family need a special menu. It is also amazingly helpful when you have no a lot of time for cooling while must accommodate some people for a special dinner (maybe your boss, colleague, parents, and parents in law). A common menu is really not recommended. To serve this dish, you need only 25 minutes totally. So, have a nice try!